Nancy Nardin is a nationally recognized thought leader on sales and marketing productivity tools. Her firm, Smart Selling Tools – of which she is the founder and President – is dedicated to helping marketers and sellers apply process and technology to drive revenue.
Backed by nearly 30 years of sales and marketing expertise, Nancy is a pioneer in sales prospecting technology – first as a service provider and now as an evangelist and expert. She is a frequent speaker and writer on using technology to drive revenue throughout the sales pipeline.
Before launching Smart Selling Tools in 2006, Nancy served in sales leadership roles at leading analyst firms such as Gartner Group and IDC. She worked closely with many of Silicon Valley’s leading venture capital firms and the portfolio companies in their charge. She has, at one point or another, worked with more than 30 of the largest high-tech, and telecom firms in the country.
Nancy has consulted executives at leading marketing automation, pipeline management, lead management, and forecast analytics firms. She also designed a Sales Tools Assessment questionnaire to guide end-user sales and marketing organizations determine the right tools for them.
- Forbes: Top 30 Social Sales Influencers in the World
- Top 50 ReTweeted Vendors by B2B Marketers
- Named: Top 25 Sales Bloggers in the World (HubSpot)
- Named: Top 50 Sales and Marketing Influencers (Top Sales World Magazine)
- Named: 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management (Sales Lead Management Association)
- Award winning Blog recognized by Hubspot as one of the Top 25 Helpful Sales Blogs