Nancy Nardin is a nationally recognized thought leader on sales and marketing productivity tools. Her firm, Smart Selling Tools – of which she is the founder and President – is dedicated to helping marketers and sellers apply process and technology to drive revenue.
Backed by nearly 30 years of sales and marketing expertise, Nancy is a pioneer in sales prospecting technology – first as a service provider and now as an evangelist and expert. She is a frequent speaker and writer on using technology to drive revenue throughout the sales pipeline.
Before launching Smart Selling Tools in 2006, Nancy served in sales leadership roles at leading analyst firms such as Gartner Group and IDC. She worked closely with many of Silicon Valley’s leading venture capital firms and the portfolio companies in their charge. She has, at one point or another, worked with more than 30 of the largest high-tech, and telecom firms in the country.
Nancy has consulted executives at leading marketing automation, pipeline management, lead management, and forecast analytics firms. She also designed a Sales Tools Assessment questionnaire to guide end-user sales and marketing organizations determine the right tools for them.
- Recognized in Forbes as a 2014 Top Social Sales Influencer
- Named One of 50 Top Sales and Marketing Influencers of 2012, 2013, and 2014 by TopSalesWorld
- Named One of 20 Women to Watch in 2012, 2013 and 2014 by the SLMA
- Named One of Top 25 Sales influencers by Openview Partners, 2013 & 2014
- Named One of the Top 25 Sales influencers for 2013 by InsideView.com
- Award winning Blog was recognized by Hubspot as one of the Top 25 Helpful Sales Blogs