Sales Enablement Adoption Challenges and Strategies
I spoke with John Moore of Bigtincan to hear about the results from his firm’s experience zone, held during the recent Sales Enablement Society annual event. The theme was Sales Enablement Adoption.
With 300-350 Sales Enablement Practitioners attending, John was able to gather good insight on adoption. He shared his take-aways from those that participated on the following topics:
- Key stake-holder alignment
- Leveraging content across an organization
- Sales Enablement adoption challenges
- Creating a charter
- Deployment of processes and tools
In terms of things like alignment, getting clarity around responsibilities, most people recognize the need for a charter. Yet more than 50% of Sales Enablement practitioners I talk to don’t have one.
- John Moore, VP of Revenue Enablement, Bigtincan