If you’re going to Dreamforce 2015 this year in San Francisco or if you live in the bay-area, I have a special invitation for you – as a member of the Smart Selling Tools community. We’ve rented a really cool venue on the same street as Moscone center to have our own networking get together. I’d love the opportunity to meet you in person and to have you meet other sales and marketing leaders.
I didn’t just want to offer a place to meet up, I also wanted to give back. So I, along with our wonderful sponsors: Alinean, Aviso, Qstream, SAVO, Velocify and VorsightBP, have arranged for 16 top sales thought leaders to present on various subjects. They’ll be giving 15 minute Ted-like talks we’re calling DreamTalks.
No matter what time you come or how long you stay, you’ll hear and meet thought-provoking, nationally known speakers and authors while you’re there.
I’ve arranged for other nice surprises as well:
- If you’re tired of the same old LinkedIn photo, we’ll have a professional photographer on-site to take free LinkedIn head-shots
- There will also be a photo booth where you can take a photo and tweet it with the #DreamLoungeSF for a chance to win an Apple Watch (we’re giving one away both days).
- Come by early. We open at 8:00. Use it as a place to meet up with a friend or colleague and grab a free coffee and pastry.
- Don’t fight the crowds. Watch Marc Benioff’s keynote on our large-screen TVs.
- Re-charge your cell phones on our charging stations.
Just by registering, you can enter to win a $1,000 cash prize.
Space will be limited, so you’ll want to pre-register. That way, you’ll claim the right to use this relaxed oasis as your go-to-spot in the middle of a crazy conference.
Can’t wait to meet each and everyone of you!