In this series, we ask Sales Tech Executives to describe how their solution can change a sales organization in a significant way. We call it Sales Tech Game Changers.
Nancy: What are the top 3 ways your solution changes the game for a sales organization?
Jill: Cirrus Insight offers a platform of sales enablement productivity solutions, including Salesforce integration, Meeting Scheduling, Attachment Tracking, Drip Campaigns, and Email Automation. Sales organizations are sophisticated consumers of operational tech. Sales teams that integrate Cirrus into their workflow see faster conversion of prospects into customers.
The top 3 ways Cirrus Insight is a game-changer:
- Email Tracking: Teams know when customers open emails, so follow-up is fast.
- Salesforce Integration: Teams save time and improve tracking of results by using the Cirrus Insight side-panel to add leads, contacts, and other data directly into their Salesforce instance. Got lots of custom objects? No problem, Cirrus Insight can handle the integration.
- Book Meetings: No more back and forth to try to agree on a time and place to meet. Include available times in an email. When the customer selects a time, it populates on both calendars.
Nancy: What are the top 5 things your solution allows salespeople to do better, or faster than they can today?
Jill: Cirrus Insight saves sales teams time and provides a way to share best practices across team members.
- Save Time: Integrate Lead, Contact, Case, or Opportunity data directly from your inbox into Salesforce.
- Streamline the Sales Tech Stack: Work in your inbox with a single suite of solutions including email scheduling and tracking rather than having to deploy and connect individual solutions to each pain point.
- Accelerate Direct Engagement With Prospects: Schedule and confirm meetings with just an email. Or provide branded email calendars for customers to select a time to meet.
- Share and Track Sales Collateral: Use attachment tracking to determine high performing pieces of content and know when prospects read high converting pages.
- Up-level the Quality of the Sales Team: Teams that implement Cirrus are able to measure and share best practices, thereby getting from awareness to order faster.
Nancy: Describe the first 30 days after a company purchases your solution.
Jill: Cirrus has solutions for every size organization. Customers who purchase from the website and don’t require integration with Salesforce, can get up and running in less than 60 seconds.
For most of our customers, who do want the Salesforce integration the first 30 days lay the framework for the partnership between enterprise customers and our support team. They typically occur as follows, though depending upon the size of the team and the resources dedicated, we can get through the following steps in one call.
Day 1: Introduction, schedule kick-off call with CSM to design implementation, forward resources.
Day ~5: Kickoff call to establish mutual objectives
Day ~10: (1 hour +) Admin call to customize the Cirrus Insight app, configure SF workflows / process builder, review team analytics, and confirm important training points
Days 10+: Confirm admin setup is meeting expectations and ready for the Sales team before go-live
Day ~15: User training sessions
Day 15+: We watch adoption of important features, talk with admin to make sure they’re well adopted, and encourage user onboarding with customized messaging
Day ~22: 1-week in user Q&A
Day 22+: Continue to watch adoption scores, onboard late users, reiterate on reports and salesforce configuration
Nancy: How have companies determined the ROI of your solution?
Jill: Cirrus Insight improves ROI in a variety of ways, here are some of the types of calculations customers have shared with us as they describe the expense reduction and revenue improvement they’ve achieved:
- Time: Hours saved per week by each Sales professional by removing the need to copy / paste content into their CRM
- Time and Funnel Metrics: Hours saved and sales process accelerated by providing an easy way to schedule meetings
- Opportunity Cost of Lost Sales: Reduction of missed connections due to lack of follow-up with prospects
- Expense Reduction: Improved tracking of Sales collateral reduces the excessive creation of unused content
- Revenue Improvement: The simple addition of notifications and task reminders can up-level your entire sales team to ensure they are all contacting prospects in an optimal way and with optimal timing
Nancy: What should companies do to ensure success of your solution?
Jill: We try to work with every company to make sure they get the most out of the broad range of features Cirrus Insight offers. Having a strong advocate inside the company helps us onboard users in an expeditious way so customers can get the most out of their investment.
Nancy: What are some good resources if someone wanted to learn what questions to ask, what others are doing, and purchase considerations?
Jill: The Cirrus Insight website, pricing, and resources pages are good places to start to dig into what we offer. Additionally, check out the reviews other users have provided for our Chrome Extension and on review websites like G2Crowd.