In this series, we ask Sales Tech Executives to describe how their solution can change a sales organization in a significant way. We call it Sales Tech Game Changers.
NANCY: WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 WAYS YOUR SOLUTION CHANGES THE GAME FOR A SALES ORGANIZATION?
Lauren: TimeTrade Scheduler is the world’s leading intelligent, online appointment scheduling solution. More than 30,000 businesses worldwide use Scheduler to improve engagement and speed business cycles at every step of their customers’ journey. For a sales organization, TimeTrade Scheduler for Salesforce provides:
- More qualified leads – delivered right to your calendar via a custom Click-to-Schedule link, based on when and where your prospect wants to engage with you.
- Greater conversion of inquiries and interest to confirmed meetings – Users have seen a 4x lift in meetings when the call-to-action in marketing offers, web site pages and outbound prospecting efforts was a Click-to-Schedule link. And more importantly, those meetings led to a nearly five-fold increase in new opportunities added to the pipeline!
- Faster sales cycles – TimeTrade eliminates the frustrating back-and-forth typically associated with appointment scheduling in most sales cycles. By pushing the Click-to-Schedule link throughout the process, sales teams and their prospects can schedule meetings easily, and progress key milestones in the sales cycle much more quickly.
NANCY: WHAT ARE THE TOP 5 THINGS YOUR SOLUTION ALLOWS SALESPEOPLE TO DO BETTER, OR FASTER THAN THEY CAN TODAY?
Lauren: They are
- Real-time scheduling of customer and prospect meetings – TimeTrade’s Scheduler for Salesforce solution makes scheduling easy. Sales teams can issue meeting invitations from directly within the Salesforce UI, or share one-click scheduling links through email, web or social media channels. Now, prospects and customers can immediately see an individual salesperson’s calendar availability in real-time, or even the open times for multiple team members if needed (a rep + an SE, for example), and book a time that works best for them. Automated reminders are also included to help ease reschedules, if needed, and reduce no-shows.
- Sharing of Web and phone conferencing information for confirmed meetings –TimeTrade further simplifies the appointment scheduling process by giving reps the option to dynamically include a personal, unique link for their company’s chosen conferencing platform (whether Webex, GoToMeeting, Zoom, or Join.Me). No more cutting and pasting! This avoids salespeople being on one call and experiencing the awkward interruption of another party joining should the previous meeting run over its allotted time.
- Sales time management – Reps appreciate the time they save by eliminating all the email and phone calls usually required just to sync calendars and schedule appointments with customers and prospects. It means less admin work, and more time for them to actually SELL. And because teams can schedule from directly within Salesforce, complete with automatic activity tracking back to the relevant record, reps can significantly reduce data entry time in the CRM as well.
- Improved web-based lead capture and routing – TimeTrade customers can replace traditional “Request a Demo” and “Contact Us” forms with a click-to-schedule link to improve web-based lead capture and convert customer/prospect interest at its peak. TimeTrade can then route inbound leads to the most relevant resource based on prospect requirements or business rules (such as territory/geo, product interest, or rep expertise).
- AI support to alert reps to trigger meeting actions and improve win rates – TimeTrade leverages Salesforce Process Builder as well as Einstein to support unique sales process workflows and help reps act on in-cycle business triggers. (For example, when a prospect reaches a certain lead score, TimeTrade can be configured to automatically offer an appointment).
NANCY: DESCRIBE THE FIRST 30 DAYS AFTER A COMPANY PURCHASES YOUR SOLUTION.
Lauren: Installation is fairly simple and can be done self-service using the installation guide. Customers also have the option to leverage one of TimeTrade’s implementation specialists, many of whom are certified Salesforce Administrators. The installation process can typically be completed in 1-2 hours based on the customer’s Salesforce environment. For those who opt for guided installation via our services team, the onboarding process is automatically kicked-off upon becoming a customer. TimeTrade recommends having a Salesforce Administrator for your organization handle the installation to ensure it works within your existing configuration.
After installation, our customers and their employees are able to begin creating meetings and issuing invites to share with prospects and customers via email and other channels. Customers also have access to a support portal, with training materials, as well as our support team for additional questions.
NANCY: HOW HAVE COMPANIES DETERMINED THE ROI OF YOUR SOLUTION?
Lauren: Scheduler for Salesforce includes a pre-built reporting package that allows clients to assess core metrics such as: Meetings set and completed by a user or team, and Meetings completed by converted opportunity. More generally, key sales KPIs that clients use to determine ROI include:
- Lead-to-Opportunity conversion
- Number of successfully fulfilled meetings
- Sales Cycle time: Average Days from Opportunity Create to Close
- Number of new opps. added to pipeline
- Percentage of BDRs/SDRs and sales reps achieving quota
NANCY: WHAT SHOULD COMPANIES DO TO ENSURE THE SUCCESS OF YOUR SOLUTION?
Lauren: Given the breadth of functionality, the ease of integration into our customer’s tech stack – be it CRM, calendars, email, or web conferencing – and its overall ease of use, we find that our customers easily find success with Scheduler and see the benefits right away. (I would encourage your readers to check out some of our reviews on the AppExchange as just one example of the positive user feedback.).
Overall, we see Scheduler for Salesforce customers achieve optimal success and ROI with the TimeTrade platform when they leverage it throughout the entire customer journey: starting with marketing applications for web-based lead capture, continuing through BDRs and SDRs scheduling initial meetings and demos, AEs scheduling meetings as part of their discovery, qualification and negotiation cycle, and finally services, support and customer success teams applying TimeTrade to speed the onboarding process and provide accelerated issue resolution and escalation as those needs arise.
NANCY: WHAT ARE SOME GOOD RESOURCES IF SOMEONE WANTED TO LEARN WHAT QUESTIONS TO ASK, WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING, AND PURCHASE CONSIDERATIONS?
Lauren: Our website Resources library is a great one-stop shop for videos, customer success stories, best practices guide and other content that can help prospects learn more about Scheduler for Salesforce and its multiple use cases. Some initial resources I might suggest are:
- 2-Minute Video: What is Intelligent Appointment Scheduling?
- On-demand Webcast: Accelerating Sales Cycles with TimeTrade
- eBook: Sales Scheduling Simplified
NANCY: WHO BENEFITS MOST FROM YOUR SOLUTION?
Lauren: Our sweet spot is really B2B software and technology companies, as well as financial services. Our average implementation is about 50 seats, but we can scale to as low as 15, and as high as thousands of simultaneous users for larger enterprises.